Job description: The Volunteer cashier is a part-time position that involves providing outstanding customer service, generating sales, merchandising, and protecting ReStore’s assets. More specifically, the volunteer will be working on the cash register, providing customer service, answering phone calls, and maintaining cash wrap area.
Position requirements: Volunteer must: a) have excellent written and verbal communication skills, b) have an energetic and professional attitude, c) have good customer service skills, d) commit to at least twelve hours on site each week, f) pay close attention to detail, g) have an interest in Habitat’s mission and in non-profit work, h) be able to stand for the majority of the day, i) and pass a background check.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- at least 12 hours per week.
- ReStore General Internship -...
- ReStore Retail Management Intern...
- ReStore Social Media Intern -...
- ReStore Volunteer Cashier
- ReStore Donations Coordinator...
- Habitat ReStore - Rockville
- Habitat ReStore - Silver Spring
- Construction Crew Leaders, Unpaid
- Volunteer Engagement Intern
- ReStore Design and Merchandising...
- ReStore Donation Acquisition...
- Family Partner Committee