Want to build homes for families without lifting a hammer? We are looking for receptionists to help in the office, directing inquiries and helping with meetings, marketing, and basic Microsoft duties. You name your time ... Monday through Friday in a volunteer friendly, barrier-free office easily accessible from our gated parking lot. Be part of our mission to change the lives of working families with children.
More Than an Office Job
Job ID: 1014
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Acquisition
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Program Management
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10-20 hours per week
- team work, friendly, computer literate, problem solver
- Do you like to meet people? Meet...
- Would you like to hunt for...
- Help us partner with sponsors
- Lead a crew painting homes for...
- Chair a committee .. share your...
- Love Christmas? We celebrate...
- Lend a hand to hammer and paint
- Are you a party animal? ...
- Are you a treasure hunter?...
- More than an office job
- Are you a cheerleader? Mentor...
- Create our graphic image through...
- Brush with Kindness painters .....
- Keep our warehouse ship shape!
- New program repairs home for needy