Opportunity is in Peoria, IL. Candidtates should reside around the area.
Candidates are encouraged to register their internship with their college or university to receive class credit hours. You must be at least a Sophomore with a 2.0 grade average.
Accounting/Finance Intern will be primarily responsible for assisting in finance reporting, paying invoices, receiving deposits, and managing public funds.
To Apply: Candidates are to submit a cover letter and resume to the Volunteer Coordinator to be considered. All candidates are expected to dress business attire for interview.
Please go to www.saheartland.org and click on volunteer logo under Links to register
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- at least 10 hours per week
- Semester long activity, mainly fall term
- Soup Kitchen Serving
- Christmas Food Box Distribution
- Help a family at Christmas, help...
- Love to organize--become an...
- Laundry Service Volunteer
- Christmas Toy Distribution
- Mail Room Backup
- Accounting/Finance Intern Fall...
- The Salvation Army Bell Ringing
- Have a Warm Heart for the...
- Love to greet people, become a...
- Love Children, Child Care Needed