Flex your fingers, hands, arms, and mind and help recirculate used books back into the community. Since 1952, books donated to the Menlo Park Library and sold by the Friends have generated thousands of dollars to supplement the library's programs and collection. Join us and be part of the magic.
Work wizardry/wonders by:
1. Categorizing donations based on subject
2. Evaluating books based on condition and marketable value.
3. Assigning price.
4. Determining avenue of sale.
5. Having fun with other great volunteers.
This opportunity is available during library open hours.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours a week for a minimum of six months
- Please see the volunteer page of our website at www.friendsmpl.org
- Enjoy books? Help keep your...
- Change a Life - Become a Project...
- What does the letter "A" have in...
- Teen - T.A.G. - Teen Advisory...
- Donation Magician
- Building Literacy, Building...
- Processing and Mailing Books
- Get Talking! - Become a...
- Decrease the Digital Divide -...
- Are You Interested in Turning...