Kindred Hospice is looking for pet owners who would like to share the joy of their pet with patients who have a terminal illnesses. Most agree the unconditional love of an animal can warm a heart and inspire the spirit.
Pets must be pet therapy graduates, up to date on shots. . We will work with your schedule! Please call or e-mail for more information.
If you need more info regarding how to have your dog certified, please check website for West Mich Therapy Dogs. In order to volunteer and visit patients, you must have your own dog who is certified through West Michigan Therapy Dogs, Bright and Beautiful Therapy dogs, or Therapy Dogs International, or other similar certifying body.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- All hospice volunteers are required by State of Michigan to have a background check an
- Veteran Hospice Volunteers
- Book lovers wanted!
- Office support-Excel help
- Knitting-Easter projects for...
- Friends needed in Lowell,...
- Change a life...by being a...
- Pet Therapy--Bring your best...
- Customer Care support
- Office Receptionist/Assistant
- Wheelchair Walkers partners...
- Certified Massage Therapists
- Vigil Volunteers
- Musically inclined? Come join...
- Family Caller
- Bereavement/Grief Companion