Do you have a love for music? Singing, playing an instrument or even listening to favorite musical tunes? You do NOT need to be a professional but someone who has a love for all things musical.
Gentiva Hospice is looking for individuals with musical talent who are willing to share that talent with patients who have a terminal illness. Skills and talents may vary and we will tailor the volunteer experience to meet your uniqueness! Volunteer opportunities include listening to favorite tunes, playing an instrument or singing to/with our patients in individual or group settings.
- Music Therapy
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Veteran Hospice Volunteers
- Book lovers wanted!
- Volunteer Assistant
- Birthday Buddies
- Knitting companionship
- Friends needed in Lowell,...
- Change a life...by being a...
- Pet Therapy--Bring your best...
- Customer Care support
- Compassionate Crafters Wanted!
- Scrappy Sewers needed!
- Scrapbooking Crafter Organizer
- Compassionate Care calls
- Office Assistant
- Wheelchair Walkers partners...
- Alzheimer fidget board creators
- Create a smile through creative...
- Vigil Volunteers
- Musically inclined? Come join...
- Office Internship