To the world you may be ONE person...but to one person YOU may be the world..Do you have 15 minutes a week? Or perhaps 30-45? every other week? Or an hour a month? The options are unlimited and we work around your schedule.This is your opportunity to help make a difference - one life at a time. Do you love talking to people? Helping others? If yes - this may be a great opportunity! We are looking for volunteers to read, take walks and chat with our patients.We are flexible with all schedules!! If you want to work with us, we want to find a way to make that possible! Please call or e-mail Marrilee for more information.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Veteran Hospice Volunteers
- Book lovers wanted!
- Volunteer Assistant
- Birthday Buddies
- Knitting companionship
- Friends needed in Lowell,...
- Alzheimer/Dementia fidget hand...
- Change a life...by being a...
- Pet Therapy--Bring your best...
- Customer Care support
- Compassionate Crafters Wanted!
- Scrappy Sewers needed!
- Scrapbooking Crafter Organizer
- Compassionate Care calls
- Office Organizer Helper
- Wheelchair Walkers partners...
- Alzheimer fidget board creators
- Create a smile through creative...
- Vigil Volunteers
- Musically inclined? Come join...