fRIENDS OF ANIMAL COMMUNITY (FOAC) is looking for volunteers who could provide a shelter for rescued animals while they wait for a permanent home. Must be 21 yrs. of age and/or have parental consent because they will foster with you. Must be able to verify that you can have pets in your current home. Willing to transport animal to vet appointments and adoption days. For additional information go to www.foac.us. Contact Darlene Mathews at 209/768-3630 or by e-mail darlene4paws@msn,com.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 6 months or until animal is adopted
- SCORE Volunteers
- Enjoy greeting people
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Board Members needed
- Senior Center Program Volunteers
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Are you a pet lover?
- Help Seniors and Children
- Dedicated Volunteers
- Adventist Health Sonora - Gift...
- Hospice Volunteer/San Andreas &...
- Help Seniors With Legal Advice
- Adventist Health Sonora
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Website Administrator Volunteer
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Do You love Children? Become a...
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Adventist Health Sonora-...