fRIENDS OF ANIMAL COMMUNITY (FOAC) is looking for volunteers who could provide a shelter for rescued animals while they wait for a permanent home. Must be 21 yrs. of age and/or have parental consent because they will foster with you. Must be able to verify that you can have pets in your current home. Willing to transport animal to vet appointments and adoption days. For additional information go to www.foac.us. Contact Darlene Mathews at 209/768-3630 or by e-mail darlene4paws@msn,com.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 6 months or until animal is adopted
- Sonora Regional Medical Center -...
- SCORE Volunteers
- Cat or Dog Adoption Counselor
- Santa's Letters for Sonora
- Enjoy greeting people
- Enjoy Meeting People and office...
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Animal Lover needed
- Advocates needed.
- Are you a pet lover?
- Theater Volunteers Needed
- Museum Docents
- Help Seniors With Legal Advice
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Grant Writer Volunteer-FOAC
- Campground Host