- Assist with prospect research on corporations, small to mid-sized businesses in the metro Denver area.
- Assist with crafting messaging strategies and introduction packets to corporations, small to mid-sized businesses in the metro Denver area to engage them with philanthropic and volunteer opportunities at Family Tree.
- Assist with special event promotion and recruitment as it relates to corporations, small to mid-sized businesses in the metro Denver area.
- Family Tree operations will have the necessary Public Relations support to ensure efficient and timely communication to the community.
- Gift and Community Support staff will increase their capacity to produce quality services for Family Tree employees, Board of Directors and Committees.
- Corporate Relations Intern role will demonstrate the value of effective volunteer engagement and attract additional volunteers that can help build Family Tree’s capacity.
- This role will help Gift and Community Support staff to fulfill strategic priorities.
Training & Support
- We ask each volunteer to attend the following trainings led by Family Tree experts: Volunteer Orientation, Domestic Violence Symposium, At-Risk Youth, and Homelessness 101.
- Finance Assistant will have additional training from Gifts and Community Support staff.
- Complete employee orientation and background check.
- Able to work in busy environment-flexibility and patience a must.
- Experience working in professional office setting and collaborating with staff and volunteers.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Have strong attendance and on-time record.
- The opportunity to make a lasting difference for our organization by demonstrating the value of efficient and effective administrative support for people operations.
- If this position is deemed successful, it will have capability to carry out supportive functions for broader needs across departments in the organization.
- Collaborating with Family Tree staff toward the vision of being the best provider of life changing services that end child abuse, domestic violence and homelessness.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 4-8 hours per week during weekday business hours.
- Fatherhood Intern
- Host / Reception Assistant -...
- Administrative & Crisis Support...
- Supervised Visitation...
- Corporate Relations Intern
- House of Hope - Dinner Donor
- House of Hope - Children's...
- Domestic Violence Outreach -...
- House of Hope - Children's Tutor
- Communications and Public...
- Karlis Family Center - Playtime...
- Family Advocate Volunteer