The mission of the St. Louis Arc is to empower people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families to lead better lives by providing a lifetime of high-quality services, family supports, and advocacy.
Family Fun Nights are a quarterly opportunity for families of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to play Bingo together! These opportunities allow families of all ages and abilities to gather together and have fun!
Volunteers are needed to assist with Bingo. Volunteers will also assist with serving food and handling money at the concession stand.
Last Friday of the month, quarterly
July 27 & October 26, 2018
January 25, April 26 & July 26, 2019
- People Skills
- Special Needs
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours/ month
- Volunteer Application, Background Screening (18+), Reference Form (under 18), Orientation
- Enjoy Cooking with Family &...
- Parent Cafes - Socialize with...
- Strike! Spare! Teen Bowling!
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Strike!! Bowling Volunteer
- Share the Joy of Reading with...
- Music Moves!
- St. Louis Scene - Weekly Meet Ups!
- 20 Somethings Meet Up Group
- Walking Club!
- Aging With Empowerment
- Inclusive Cooking Class!
- Awake, Aware, & Alive!
- Cookie Extravaganza
- Hit the Turf! Soccer Coaches...
- Lead a Social Group for Kids who...
- Family Fun Nights
- The Artist in You!
- Adult Music Therapy