Through mentoring, your volunteering helps create a positive influence on someone in need. At Trusted Mentors, you will become a part of excellence in mentorship. Here we connect adults with trained mentors, to equip them with tools to stabilize their lives and achieve success. With the support our friendly staff, you will have the autonomy and flexibility to become a mentor who sees a future in another and helps immediately reduce isolation felt by many adults and reduce the consequences of poverty in their lives. Plus you are given an opportunity to attend interactive events and fundraisers as a member of our team.
What can you do next?
Learn more about our efforts and the value of mentoring at www.trustedmentors.org. If interested please we’ll ask that you join us at an information session at our offices. Potential mentors must attend two training sessions (dates are all listed on our website), complete an interview and background check. Our offices are located at 872 Virginia Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46203. If you have further inquiries please contact us at 317-985-5041 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Relationship Building
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 6 Hours a month for a year
- Fill out an application at www.trustedmentors.org
- Become a Homelessness Prevention...
- Mentor an Adolescent Aging out...
- Support an Ex-Offender's Second...
- Mentors - Stick around when...
- Mentor At Risk Young Adults
- You can Make a World of...
- Tackling Poverty with One on One...
- 10 mentors - 10 people willing...
- Mentors Help Make Indianapolis...
- Life is tough without a Mentor