Transport patients to their cancer treatment appointments. Use your own vehicle to pick up patients at their homes and drop them off at cancer centers. You may do round trips or one-way trips based on their availability. Volunteers need a valid driver's license, auto insurance and a reliabie vehicle. A background check and driving record check will be performed. Needed all days and times, although most cancer treatment appointments are Monday-Friday from 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Have a heart for the disabled? ...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Teach new families about the US!
- Help others search for jobs!
- Have a heart for those with...
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Brighten a resident's day!
- Ensure families receive food!
- Refugees need your help!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!
- Prepare others for a 1st...