Transport patients to their cancer treatment appointments. Use your own vehicle to pick up patients at their homes and drop them off at cancer centers. You may do round trips or one-way trips based on their availability. Volunteers need a valid driver's license, auto insurance and a reliabie vehicle. A background check and driving record check will be performed. Needed all days and times, although most cancer treatment appointments are Monday-Friday from 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Help keep inventory for housing...
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Have a heart for the disabled? ...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Help others search for jobs!
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Brighten a resident's day!
- Ensure families receive food!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Be a resource for others!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Schedule volunteer speakers
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!
- Prepare others for a 1st...