Will be responsible for assisting Executive Director, Office Manager, staff, volunteers, & clients, communicating the laws and regulations of HIPPA and making sure organization is in accordance with laws, representing the organization, answering phone, hiring process, creating documents, spreadsheets, attendance records of employees time, creating handbooks for employees & volunteers, and any other related duties
- Interior Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 40
- Total commitment of at least 1 year
- Food Coordinator
- Director of Sponsorships
- Administrative Support
- Creative with Clothing-Become a...
- Enjoy Cleaing & Beautification /...
- Secretary for Board of Trustees
- CPA: "Are You Good At Math?
- Assistant Executive Director
- Fundraising Volunteers, Good at...
- Enjoy Fundrasing Become a...
- HR Director
- Flyer Distributors
- Grant-Writer Dream Team Writer
- Networking Specialist
- Teacher, Social Studies & Science
- Assistant GED Coordinator
- Secretary to the Executive...
- GRANT-WRITING DREAM TEAM BUDGET...
- Teach Adults "Become a Spanish...