Seeking Volunteer Grandparents!
Several elementary and pre-schools are seeking volunteers to help out in their classrooms. The Foster Grandparent Program (FGP), is a federally funded program that has successfully placed thousands of Volunteer Grandparents in schools nationwide. Volunteers must be at least 55 and willing to work a minimum of 15 hours/week. Participants receive travel reimbursement, fifty paid vacation/sick days and an hourly stipend - TAX FREE - if their annual income is less than $42,000. It consistently receives overwhelmingly positive reviews from principals, teachers, students, parents and Grandparents alike!
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, feel free to call 388-7044.
To expedite your placement via Volunteer Match, please be sure to include your phone number along with any questions or comments you may have in the Message Section before clicking on "FINISH".
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver - Farm Worker Coalition
- Volunteer Handyman
- Facility Maintenance - Senior...
- Entertainers - Senior Care Homes
- Drivers - Senior Care Home
- Cook - Elderly Services
- Driver - Hospice Volunteer...
- Art Gallery Volunteer
- Tax Assistance
- Driver/Server for New Food...
- Special Events Volunteer
- Driver - for Blind and Visually...
- Community Lunch Volunteers
- Friendly Visitor - Elderly...
- Driver - Meals on Wheels
- Administrative Assistant
- After School Support
- Card Players
- Clothes Sorter - Thrift Shop
- Exercise Program Leader - Bone...