ACTR is seeking Volunteer Drivers to safely transport residents of Addison County to necessary services. Volunteers must have at least 5 years driving experience and have clean background checks. Volunteers will be helping vulnerable populations such as the elderly and the disabled, as well as disadvantaged families who require medical transports. ACTR also transports critical care patients for dialysis, radiation and chemotherapy. ACTR Volunteer Drivers are provided with an orientation and ongoing training and supervision. They also receive mileage reimbursement of 56 cents per mile.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, feel free to call 388-7044.
To expedite your placement via Volunteer Match, please be sure to include your phone number along with any questions or comments you may have in the Message Section before clicking on "FINISH".
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver - Farm Worker Coalition
- Volunteer Handyman
- Facility Maintenance - Senior...
- Entertainers - Senior Care Homes
- Drivers - Senior Care Home
- Cook - Elderly Services
- Driver - Hospice Volunteer...
- Art Gallery Volunteer
- Tax Assistance
- Driver/Server for New Food...
- Special Events Volunteer
- Driver - for Blind and Visually...
- Community Lunch Volunteers
- Friendly Visitor - Elderly...
- Driver - Meals on Wheels
- Administrative Assistant
- After School Support
- Card Players
- Clothes Sorter - Thrift Shop
- Exercise Program Leader - Bone...