Care Ring's Development Office needs people with strong research, evaluation, analytical and writing skills to assist with grants to help raise funds for programs and services.
Must have strong research skills. Previous grant writing experience is preferred.
- Critical Thinking
- Grant Writing / Research
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Each grant takes at least 24 hours start to finish
- can work at Care Ring office or off-site
- Bilingual Reenrollment Assistant
- Special Event Associate(s)
- Bilingual Case Management...
- Clerical Program Support
- Grant Writer and Researcher
- Housing Support Liaison
- Bilingual Durable Medical...
- Employment Assistant
- Bilingual Respiratory Care...
- Medical Records Archive Assistance
- Bi-lingual customer service...