Care Ring's Development Office needs people with strong research, evaluation, analytical and writing skills to assist with grants to help raise funds for programs and services.
Must have strong research skills and previous grant writing experience is preferred.
- Critical Thinking
- Grant Writing / Research
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Each grant takes at least 24 hours start to finish
- can work at Care Ring office or off-site
- Reenrollment Assistant
- Special Events Coordinator(s)
- Bilingual Re-enrollment Assistant
- Case Management Assistant
- Bilingual Diabetic Educator
- Front Office...
- Grant Writer and Researcher
- Durable Medical Equipment...
- Respiratory Care Assistant
- Bi-lingual customer service...
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment...