Special events are instrumental in acquiring new donors, recruiting new volunteers, enrolling new patients, increasing the visibility of the agency, and celebrating with friends & colleagues the successes of the organization. Looking for volunteers who can participate in the planning, administration and execution of special events. Also looking for people with community connections to help secure donated goods and services to reduce costs of events so more funds go directly to program needs.
Next Event: Golf Tournament!
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 3-5 hours per week, maybe more week of the event
- graphic design, photography skills, social media, customer service
- Bilingual Reenrollment Assistant
- Special Events Coordinator(s)
- Bilingual Case Management...
- Bilingual Diabetic Educator
- Clerical Program Support
- Grant Writer and Researcher
- Bilingual Durable Medical...
- Golfing Fore a Healthy Charlotte
- Bilingual Respiratory Care...
- Medical Records Archive Assistance
- Bi-lingual customer service...
- Help Celebrate a Hero