Provide exemplary customer service to clients and prospective patients having little to no English speaking skills. Assist them with completing paperwork and talking with medical professionals.
Specifically, at this time, we are looking for assistance calling new clients to simply open a dialog about their current health status. Script can be provided if needed for guidance. Volunteers should have strong interpersonal skills and some customer service experience. Any medical knowledge is preferred but not required. This volunteer position is perfect for a student looking for experience or an adult wanting to make a difference in their community!
- Mental Health
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- weekdays, between 8am - 5pm
- bilingual English and Spanish, some Vietnamese or Russian opportunities sometimes available
- Bilingual Reenrollment Assistant
- Special Events Coordinator(s)
- Bilingual Case Management...
- Bilingual Diabetic Educator
- Clerical Program Support
- Grant Writer and Researcher
- Bilingual Durable Medical...
- Golfing Fore a Healthy Charlotte
- Bilingual Respiratory Care...
- Medical Records Archive Assistance
- Bi-lingual customer service...
- Help Celebrate a Hero