Before a Turning Points client can receive day services at the Open Door they must be issued an ID card. In order for that to happen a volunteer enters the client data into a Homeless Management Information System and creates a photo ID card. Volunteers for this position must have intermediate computer skills, understand the importance of confidentiality and posess great customer service skills. If this is you we need your help!
- Basic Computer Skills
- Data Entry
- Problem Solving
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Two 5.5 hour shift on Monday, Wednesday or Friday.
- Flexible with hours
- Barber with a Heart
- Enjoy working with others?...
- Rewarding Volunteer Opportunity...
- Computer and Technology Wiz
- Client Data Entry and Photo ID
- Bilingual Support
- Food Stamp Volunteer
- Shower Monitor
- One Stop Medical and Dental Clinic
- Do you have a great command of...
- Multiple Volunteer Opportunities
- Laundry Attendent
- Sign Language Interpeter Support
- Doctor, Turning Points Needs You!
- Dynamic Telephone Personality
- Help Recognize our Volunteers
- New Client Processing and Photo ID
- Help bring a smile to others -...
- Second Chair
- Assist with Job Searches and...