Before a Turning Points client can receive day services at the Open Door they must be issued an ID card. In order for that to happen a volunteer enters the client data into a Homeless Management Information System and creates a photo ID card. Volunteers for this position must have intermediate computer skills, understand the importance of confidentiality and great customer service skills. If this is you we need your help!
Turning Points loves it's volunteers!
- Basic Computer Skills
- Data Entry
- Problem Solving
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Two 5.5 hour shift on Monday, Wednesday or Friday.
- Flexible with hours
- Help us organize our donation...
- Graphic Designer
- Barber with a Heart
- Enjoy working with others?...
- Security Monitor
- Rewarding Volunteer Opportunity...
- Client Data Entry and Photo ID
- Bilingual Support
- Food Stamp Application Volunteer
- Shower Monitor
- One Stop Medical and Dental Clinic
- Do you have a great command of...
- Earn Student Volunteer...
- Laundry Attendent
- Master Bicycle Mechanic
- Sign Language Interpeter Support
- Do you have Administrative...
- Doctor, Turning Points Needs You!
- Dynamic Telephone Personality
- Help bring a smile to others -...