New Client Intake Assistant
DONATE TO THIS
32 people are interested
The New Client Intake Assistant is responsible for completing the new client intake process and referring Turning Points clients for services. Counseling, medical referral, and following procedures for approval of special requests by clients (i.e. backpacks, bicycles, bus passes, prescription vouchers, reading glasses, work boots/shoes, etc.) along with processes for tracking and monitoring are relevant tasks.
Our Volunteers are AMAZING!
About Turning Points
701 17th Avenue, West, Bradenton, FL 34205, US
To Provide, Facilitate and Coordinate Services to men, women and children who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless in Manatee County, Florida.
Located in Bradenton, FL, this unique non profit organization has four major programs.
1) Open Door Day Resource Center is where the homeless or those at risk of becoming homeless and homeless with a roof can receive help with basic needs including use of the computer lab, employment assistance, mail service, Food Stamp assistance, hot showers, haircuts, clean clothes and shoes, laundry service and so much more.
2) Medical/Dental Clinic which provides primary care to homeless and low income clients who have no health insurance and meet eligibility requirements. Dental is available for low income individuals by a dedicated Dentist staff . Patients who have no insurance and meet eligibility requirements may receive help with extrations, filling, dentures and cleanings.
4) . Veteran Services Yellow Ribbon Program targets Manatee County Veteran men and women and their families that are struggling with issues related to homelessness. This program assist Veterans and families through their individual needs, providing a "Housing First" philosophy that is not enabling.
5). Transitional Development Program assist the homeless, those served with an eviction notice and those requesting rental assistance to prevent becoming homeless.
We'll work with your schedule.
701 17th Avenue, WestBradenton, FL 34205
- Basic Computer Skills
- Data Entry
- Problem Solving
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One 5.5 hour shift per week 8:30 am-2:00 pm
- High School or equivalent education required.