Before a Turning Points client can receive day services at the Open Door they must be issued an ID card. In order for that to happen a volunteer enters the client data into a Homeless Management Information System and creates a photo ID card. Volunteers for this position must have intermediate computer skills, understand the importance of confidentiality and great customer service skills. If this is you we need your help!
- Basic Computer Skills
- Data Entry
- Problem Solving
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Two 5.5 hour shift on Monday, Wednesday or Friday.
- Flexible with hours
- Help us organize our donation...
- Barber with a Heart
- Enjoy working with others?...
- Security Monitor
- Rewarding Volunteer Opportunity...
- Client Data Entry and Photo ID
- Bilingual Support
- Food Stamp Application Volunteer
- Shower Monitor
- One Stop Medical and Dental Clinic
- Do you have a great command of...
- Earn Student Volunteer...
- Laundry Attendent
- Master Bicycle Mechanic
- Sign Language Interpeter Support
- Do you have Administrative...
- Doctor, Turning Points Needs You!
- Dynamic Telephone Personality
- Help bring a smile to others -...
- Volunteer In A Fast Paced...