Turning Points volunteers receive new client information and enter this information into a National Homeless Management Information System data base and create a photo ID. The client is then aboe to acess services at Open Door Day Resources.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Data Entry
- Problem Solving
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Two 5.5 hour shift on Monday, Wednesday or Friday.
- Flexible with hours
- Barber with a Heart
- Enjoy working with others?...
- Rewarding Volunteer Opportunity...
- Computer and Technology Wiz
- Client Data Entry and Photo ID
- Bilingual Support
- Food Stamp Volunteer
- Shower Monitor
- One Stop Medical and Dental Clinic
- Do you have a great command of...
- Multiple Volunteer Opportunities
- Laundry Attendent
- Sign Language Interpeter Support
- Doctor, Turning Points Needs You!
- Dynamic Telephone Personality
- New Client Processing
- Help bring a smile to others -...
- Second Chair
- Assist with Job Searches and...