Volunteers act as a goodwill ambassador for the hospital providing transportation on a golf cart for various parts of the campus. The courtesy cart provides a friendly, comforting welcome to patients and visitors in the parking lots with a golf cart ride from their cars to the hospital, enhancing the quality of customer service.
This is a fun and rewarding volunteer opportunity!
There are many benefits of volunteering including:
- Making a difference by giving back to your community through service to others.
- Contributing to the Banner Health mission of creating an excellent patient experience
- Meeting other like-minded people while serving a collective purpose.
- Developing professional skills and gaining valuable experience in the health care setting that young people need in applying for jobs, scholarships and college programs.
- Learning about the industry in general, including the relationship between the patient, the community and the health care providers.
Volunteer shifts are 4 hours in length. We ask for 100 hour or a 6 month commitment.
We have openings that fit your busy schedule they are 7 days a week:
Monday - Friday 8:00am to 6:30pm
Saturday & Sunday 8:00am to 4:00pm
Interested? Check out our website and apply: https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/ap?AP=1555517145&OR=1
- Patient Care
- Customer Service
- Children Medical Services
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months or more
- one weekly 3-4 hour shift minimum