Our residents love participating in activities scheduled throughout the day, such as, crafting, playing games, and having someone to share the activity with them. Consider spending time brightening someone's day with a fun past-time.
This is a consistent, weekly, ongoing activity. A minimum of 1.5 hours per week.
Activities occur in both our assisted living as well as within our care center floors and volunteers are welcome in all areas. If you enjoy working with older adults, we can find a spot for you.
There may be some flexibility with scheduling, please inquire to learn more about our calendar and availability needs.
- Elder care
- Public Speaking
- Group Facilitation
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Drum Circle Assistant
- From crafting to BINGO -- have a...
- One to One Visitors
- Culinary Assistant
- Family Volunteering
- Birthday Party Helper
- Scripture Reader
- Gift Shop/General Store Attendant
- Newspaper Reader - Read to older...
- Sunday Service Escorts
- Build a Garden for our residents...
- Pianist Needed on Wednesday...
- Flower Delivery: You can help...
- Scripture Reading
- Help residents feel beautiful...
- Help a heart to sing! Share...
- Pretty Nails for Easter and...
- Music has power! Donate your old...
- Tech Buddy
- Be a Friend to an Older Adult