Be the warm smile and helpful hands assisting our residents in our store. Help residents shop, check-out, and package gifts and groceries.
Must be able to learn how to use our Point-of-Sale system and count back cash to customers. Training will be provided.
Current shift openings: Every other Saturday from 11-1
- Retail / Sales
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2-10 hours per month
- Willing and comfortable working with older adults.
- Bingo Caller Needed -Saturdays...
- Feb 8 / Feb 9 Newspaper Reader /...
- Drum Circle Assistant
- From crafting to BINGO -- have a...
- One to One Visitors
- Culinary Assistant
- Family Volunteering
- Birthday Party Helper
- Scripture Reader
- Gift Shop/General Store Attendant
- Newspaper Reader - Read to older...
- Sunday Service Escorts
- Scripture Reading
- Come garden with us!
- Nail Care/Manicures
- Help a heart to sing! Share...
- Music has power! Donate your old...
- Tech Buddy
- Be a Friend to an Older Adult
- Clerical Assistant