NW Children’s Fund’s 33rd Annual Gala & Auction will take place at Seattle’s Fremont Studios. Our Gala is always high-end and high energy; in addition to a fabulous dinner by Chef John Howie, guests will enjoy premium wines, great entertainment and stupendous items auctioned by the delightful John Curley. Proceeds from the event (over $700,000 to be raised that night) will be the primary source of funding for our spring grants, which go out to heroic partner agencies that work to heal abused children, strengthen fragile families and help at-risk youth.
We look forward to partnering with you in our important work!
Volunteer Schedule Basics:
- 3:45pm - Main Event Volunteer Training
- 5:30pm-10:30pm - Event & Volunteer Shifts: There are many different volunteer opportunities to choose from! Set-up, registration, wine tasting, raffle sellers, silent auction attendants and closers, live auction runners, spotters, data entry and reconciliation, packaging of items and check-out, coat check, bar sales, etc.
- 7:00pm-11:00p - Packaging/Check-Out/Clean-Up: We’re looking for a group to help with packaging guest purchases, assisting at check-out and then helping us to clean-up the night of the event. This is a high energy, physical and fun arena. Great group opportunity and 4 hour shift.
What we need to know:
- What times are you available?
- Do you have any auction experience or particular event tasks you enjoy? (Previous experience is not necessary!)
What you need to know:
- We will feed you at the event!
- Each volunteer will be given their own bid card so they can join in the bidding fun!
We would be thrilled to have your participation this year. We owe the success of our events to all the hardworking volunteers like you!
If you are interested, please email or call so we can begin assigning volunteers to their important jobs. If you’d like to recruit friends or colleagues, we are happy to have them and more fun for you both!
Vickielee Wohlbach: 206.682.8447 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Events & Volunteer Manager for NW Children’s Fund nwcf.org
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training