Volunteer with the Dallas County Affiliate of Susan G. Komen on an ongoing basis.
Community Outreach volunteers will support Komen Dallas County’s efforts to promote breast self-awareness and to connect Dallas County residents with available breast health resources.
Responsibilities include representing the Dallas County Affiliate at health fairs, community events, Affiliate special events, and supporting the staff on miscellaneous office projects (including but not limited to data entry and answering phones).
- Outgoing with effective communication skills
- Willingness to learn breast health information
- Timely and dependable
- Available to volunteer during the weekday, evenings, or weekends
- Possess reliable transportation
- Ability to carry and transport display materials, a minimum of 20 pounds.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- Belief in the importance of the mission of Susan G. Komen
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 3 hours on a quarterly basis
- Flexible scheduling