Man the Phones at OutFITters Thrift Store!
19 people are interested
Answer our phone, return voicemails, and help schedule our box truck that picks up items our community wants to donate. This position is a huge part of keeping our store successful, and will really be the voice of customer relations for OutFITters! Therefore, the ideal candidate for this position will be:
- Friendly and professional
- Experienced in customer service
- Comfortable talking on the phone
- Is OK with both working independently and asking for help when needed
- Has some experience working in the non-profit world, in retail/customer service, or related field
We are seeking help 1-2 hours, a few days a week - this position would be perfect for a working professional looking to help out for an hour or two before or after their normal work hours.
Our OutFITters Thrift Stores are owned and operated by Families in Transition, a non-profit based out of Manchester that provides housing and services to homeless families and individuals. 100% of the revenue from the stores goes directly back to supporting our programming!
We'll work with your schedule.
394 Second StreetManchester, NH 03102
- Public Relations
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- Administrative Support
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1 or 2 hours a few times a week