Tuolumne County Humane Society is in need of volunteers act as a receptionist, answering phones, greeting and assisting walk ins with a smile. TIme requirement is 3 hours. You might also be interested in assisting with rescued animals.
If interested, please call Linda Bass at (209)984-5489 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 3 hours
- SCORE Volunteers
- Enjoy greeting people
- Enjoy Meeting People and office...
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Animal Lover needed
- Advocates needed.
- Are you a pet lover?
- Theater Volunteers Needed
- Dedicated Volunteers
- Adventist Health Sonora - Gift...
- Museum Docents
- Hospice Volunteer/San Andreas &...
- Help Seniors With Legal Advice
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Grant Writer Volunteer-FOAC
- Campground Host