Create a positive community environment by coaching community members in our computer lab. Duties include: Providing job search assistance to clients who are looking for employment, assisting clients with online job applications, creating resumes and cover letters, and setting up e-mail or social media accounts.
Provide outreach at our clinic and human services buildings to invite community members to visit and use the services of our computer lab by handing out flyers.
Current need is on weekdays 9am-5pm. We ask for a commitment of one day a week for a whole or half day.
- Basic Computer Skills
- PC Platform
- Teaching / Instruction
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Internet Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- once a week M-F 9am-5pm half or whole day
- Receptionist Intern
- Health Outreach Volunteers with...
- Dental and Medical Health...
- Community Health Outreach Worker...
- Mobile Food Shelf Volunteer...
- Health Screening Volunteer
- Volunteer Services Program Intern
- Computer Savvy? Lend your skills...
- Client and Family Services...
- Community Health Educator Intern
- Men's Health Community Outreach...
- Children's Book Shelf Assistant
- Food Shelf Assistant
- Renaissance Program Volunteer