Create a positive community environment by coaching community members in our computer lab. Duties include: Providing job search assistance to clients who are looking for employment, assisting clients with online job applications, creating resumes and cover letters, and setting up e-mail or social media accounts.
Provide outreach at our clinic and human services buildings to invite community members to visit and use the services of our computer lab by handing out flyers.
Current need is on weekdays 9am-5pm. We ask for a commitment of one day a week for a whole or half day.
- Basic Computer Skills
- PC Platform
- Teaching / Instruction
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Internet Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- once a week M-F 9am-5pm half or whole day
- Toys for Tots Registration in...
- Nutrition Education for Children
- Hmong Health Outreach Worker...
- Mobile Food Shelf Volunteer...
- Toys for Tots Distribution...
- Volunteer Program - Outreach...
- Food Shelf Data Entry and...
- Community Health Outreach...
- Computer Lab Coaching Volunteer
- Volunteer Hospitality Greeter
- Volunteer Exercise Instructor
- Men's Health Community Outreach...
- Children's Book Shelf Assistant
- Food Shelf Assistant -...
- Free Bikes 4 Kidz at NorthPoint
- Nutrition Education Volunteer