Vigil Volunteers offer a precious gift in accompanying those who are nearing death and, perhaps, even present at the time of passing.
Join this group of caring, compassionate AseraCare Hospice volunteers that provide a comforting presence to those patients in the final stage of their disease. The goal of the Vigil Volunteer is to ensure that "no patient shall die alone."It is a special privilege to care for people at the end of their lives by providing a comforting and soothing presence.
Interactive Scheduling to ensure timely and smooth vigil visits (an on-call volunteer position).
Free training and vigil materials provided.
Service areas include cities such as: Brookfield, Cudahy, Oak Creek, Freedonia, Grafton, Cedarburg, Pewaukee, Sussex, Watertown, Glendale, Milwaukee, Kenosha, Racine, Lake Geneva, Pleasant Prairie, St Francis, Waukesha and more.
Volunteer opportunities are available throughout Southeastern Wisconsin including Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Waukesha, Racine, Kenosha and Walworth, Dodge, Washington, and Walworth Counties.
There is an opportunity near you!
Please call Melanie at 262-785-1356 or visit our website, www.aseracare.com for more information about volunteering.
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- as needed
- Actors, Clowns, Jugglers,...
- Share a meaningful journey -- be...
- Share ART projects
- Bereavement Volunteers
- COLLEGE STUDENTS -- earn service...
- Veterans Visit Veterans - Hospice
- End of Life Hospice Volunteer
- Pet Therapy Volunteers --...
- History BUFFS
- Hospice Volunteer
- Reflections/ Life Review...
- Hospice Vigil Volunteers Needed
- Craft Facilitator - serving...
- Visiting Pets -- lifting spirits...
- Friendly Hospice Visitor in...
- Music Volunteer - Share Your...
- Companion Volunteer - hospice
- Musical Groups offer Harmony of...