Bon Secours Hospice welcomes rising college seniors to apply for a semester internship with our organization. During your internship you will be provided with opportunities to interact with Hopsice patient's families on a regular basis. You will maintain a volunteer case load, attend staff meetings, Interdisciplinary group meetings, and be provided shadowing experiences with the clinical and administrative staff. If you are interested in working with seniors or in the human services field this will be a fantastic experience!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 to 4 Days a Week
- Community Outreach Volunteer
- Human Service Intership...
- Nursing Home Companion (Southside)
- Summer Human Service/Social Work...
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Patient and Family Support...
- Administrative Bereavement...
- Veteran Pinning Volunteer...
- Good Help Callers
- Hampton Roads Bereavement Center...
- Licensed Cosmetologist
- Yard and House Project Volunteers