Many people are aware of the help Hospice provides to patients and families dealing with a terminal illness. However, Bon Secours Hospice is also there for the family up to 13 months after their loved one has passed. During this time, mailings, support groups, and counseling are provided to the families of Hospice patients. Administrative tasks specific to Bereavment include:
Follow-up Phone Calls
If you think you might be interested in assisting the Bereavement Coordinator once or twice a week and are looking for a position to strengthen your adminsitrative skills, we would love to have you on the team!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3 to 6 hours a week
- Once or Twice a Week
- Community Outreach Volunteer
- Nursing Home Companion (Southside)
- Summer Human Service/Social Work...
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Patient and Family Support...
- Good Help Callers
- Special Project Volunteer
- Yard and House Project Volunteers
- Human Service Intership...
- Administrative Bereavement...
- Veteran Pinning Volunteer...
- Hampton Roads Bereavement Center...
- Licensed Cosmetologist