The Grant Writer | Development Assistant
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
The Grant Writer/Development Assistant assumes the responsibility for securing funds from existing and new foundations and government agencies. In addition, the grant writer will also assist the Executive Director in planning BBT’s Annual Spring Gala and raising funds from corporate and private donor. The position reports directly to the Executive Director.
- Develop and maintain grants calendar to ensure timely submissions
- Research and Identify new grant opportunities
- Write funding proposals that are persuasive, well-written and proof-read that include budgets and supportive documentation
- Creates necessary mid-term and year end reports for funders
- Maintain donor database and generate acknowledgement letters
- Coordinate meetings with funders
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment