Instruct students on sewing techniques and create designs. Sewing skills or quilting expertise;
Interest in assisting visually impaired adult students.
2 hours/week for 6 months
10:00am-12:00pm and/or 1pm-3pm
- Teaching / Instruction
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hour minimum once a week for at least 3 months
- Must have weekday availability from either 10am-12pm or 1pm-3pm
- Library Circulation
- Library Technology Volunteer
- Telephone Reader Program
- Bilingual English/Spanish...
- Creative Arts Classroom Assistant
- Receptionist or Clerical Volunteer
- Braille Publishing-Braille...
- Sewing or Quilting Classroom...
- Practice your ASL while...
- Operations Assistant for...
- Vision Connect- 1-800-BRAILLE...