Guest Relations Ambassador- Concierge Desk
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WherePrinceton HealthCare SystemOne Plainsboro RoadPlainsboro, NJ 08536
Our volunteers who are working at the concierge desk will be apart of a team that will ensure each function is available to patients and visitors on their respective shift. They will kindly direct our visitors to where they need to go, appropriately provide internal escort services and will perform clerical work related to lobby operations.
Specific Duties - Concierge Desk Function:
1. Operate the computer terminal to access patient information.
2. Answer telephones providing patient information according to guidelines. Respond to other phone inquiries within scope.
3. Accept flowers and other deliveries for patients delivering them in a timely manner or has another team member or courier deliver them.
4. Provides training to newly assigned volunteers during their shift.
5. Assist and support new volunteers in their adjustment to the Desk.
6. Develop a good working knowledge of PHCS locations along with the physical layout of the hospital and the location of all departments.
7. Develop and maintain a good working knowledge of all procedures and policies, and become familiar with all new procedures as they are implemented.
8. Attend all in-services to continue to improve knowledge.
9. Maintain a neat area work area.
10. Refer any questions, problems, or concerns, related to the appropriate department.
* Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
* Must be helpful and courteous to all people, at all times.
* Must have the ability to remain calm under all pressure.
* Must be reliable, and able to maintain his/her commitment.
* Must keep in complete confidence all hospital-related information learned while working.
* Must be willing to have their name (or registered name) placed on the substitute list.
* Must be a team player and willing to interact with others.
* Must be supportive of established policies, procedures and guidelines.
* Must be in uniform (clean and properly pressed) with ID badge displayed above the waist.
* Must refrain from eating, chewing gum, completing homework and using devices such as cell
(Must be atleast 18 years old)
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours on Saturday or Sunday
- ER Patient Experience Rounder
- Plainsboro Rehab
- Outpatient Imaging
- Guest Relations Ambassador- Escort
- Pelvic Wellness Center
- Lab Pathology
- Volunteer Services Courier
- Hospice Volunteer
- Monroe Physical Therapy Office...
- Guest Relations Ambassador-...
- NICHE Volunteer ( Nurses...
- Occupational Health
- Legal Services
- Human Resource Volunteer
- Guest Relations Ambassador-Greeter