Kawempe-maganjo, wakiso - district, kampala, East Africa +256, UG
Our mission is to provide maximum comfort, discipline welfare, child rights, and improve on the livelihood of vulnerable children. And our vision is to advocate, and promote the lives of vulnerable children, through provision of social services, care & support.
We have a set of objectives which include;
- Support children infected with HIV/Aids in health, clothing, beddings & scholastic materials. - To bring up our children in a god fearing and humble manner - Co-ordinate scholarships for them at all levels
- Rural illiteracy transformation,
- Providing shelter for the homeless & disadvantaged children.
- Promote mutual co-operation amongst them & international relationships.
- Promote the girl child education
- Setting up projects for widows.
- Training children in recreational activities i.e. sports & drama e.tc
- Lobbying for development projects for these children in all fields.
We shall be very grateful if our request is put into your kind consideration.
Please note that we are in need of only lnternational volunteers, Interns, job seekers are booked on request.
Advocacy & Human Rights
People with Disabilities
Sports & Recreation
We'll work with your schedule.
Kawempe-maganjowakiso - districtkampala, East Africa+256Uganda