If you're a Veteran, you know the importance of connecting with other Veterans. Thank you for your service! You are so greatly appreciated! Our Veteran Volunteers provide companionship to fellow Veterans in our care. Veteran Volunteers also present Veteran patients with a certificate and pin honoring their service to our country. Please help us honor our patients who have served by becoming a Veteran Volunteer!
- People Skills
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible time commitment.
- Training required. Apply first and then register for our free training.
- Bereavement Phone Callers
- Hospice House Patient Care...
- Tuck In Volunteers *NEEDED IN...
- We Honor Veterans
- Office Volunteers *NEEDED IN...
- Patient Care Volunteer *NEEDED!*
- Extended Care Facilities Volunteer
- 11th Hour Volunteers
- Special Events Volunteer
- Speciality/Professional Volunteers
- Life Story Volunteers