Discovery Room Volunteers assist staff in providing interactive activities for parents (or teachers) and children 7 and younger. Activities include crafts, storytelling, interaction with small animals and creative play. Each activity is designed to introduce young children to age-appropriate science themes that mirror the themes carried out in the main exhibit galleries.
- Math / Science Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week for 6 months
- Background Check for Aduts (18 +)
- Air & Space Host Volunteer
- Discovery Room Assistant Volunteer
- Husbandry Volunteers
- Touch Tank Volunteer
- Air & Space Volunteer
- Are you Interested in Marine...
- Guest Services Volunteer
- ExploraStore Volunteer
- Ecosystems Host Volunteer
- Educational Presenter Volunteer
- Administrative Assistant for our...
- Certified Diver Volunteer
- Science LIVE! Presenter Volunteer