2 people are interested
Board Position:Marketing & Communications Director
ORGANIZATION: THE ALEXANDER FOUNDATION
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
Reporting to the Chair / Executive Director, the Marketing & Communications Director will oversee The Alexander Foundation’s e-mail marketing and social media strategy. A strong marketing and communications strategy allows TAF to increase awareness of TAF mission and programs, build stronger relationships with other LGBTQ+ organizations, increase organizational fundraising, and involve community members in supporting the Mission of The Alexander Foundation.
Marketing & Communications
- Develop e-mail marketing campaigns to support fundraising efforts, increase awareness of programs, market events, and provide community updates.
- Develop social media strategy to support fundraising efforts, market events, andprovide community updates. Utilized platforms include Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Supervise Marketing & Communications Committee consisting of community member volunteers to support the development of marketing and communications.
- Support Board members in developing personal social media campaigns.
- Serve as an ambassador for the organization: articulate The Alexander Foundation’s mission, accomplishments, and goals, and solicit feedback and concerns related to The Alexander Foundation’s mission.
- Fundraise on behalf of The Alexander Foundation: soliciting donations, identifying
2 More opportunities with THE ALEXANDER FOUNDATION1 Review
About THE ALEXANDER FOUNDATION
PO BOX 1995, DENVER, CO 80201, US
The Alexander Foundation is a non-profit, 501(c)3, all-volunteer organization whose sole focus is to give back to the LGBTQ+ community of Colorado.
Founded in 1981, The Alexander Foundation is a public, non-profit 501(c)3, philanthropic organization. Through our Community, Catastrophic, and Holiday assistance programs, as well as educational scholarships, the foundation has created a tradition of caring for the LGBT community. For over 40 years, the foundation has provided millions dollars to those in need. Most importantly, such assistance has built a stronger LGBT community, and transformed thousands of lives throughout Colorado.
Multiple locations Denver, CO 80206
February 8, 2023
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Estimated Monthly Commitment: 6-8 Hours. Term Commitment: 2 Years
- All board members are expected to serve as ambassadors for the organization: articulate The Alexander Foundation's mission, accomplishments, and goals. It is also an expectation that all Board Members fundraise on behalf of The Alexander Foundation.