ORGANIZATION: SEVEN STARS WORLD ENTERTAINMENT, INC.
Please visit the new page to apply.
We are looking for goal-oriented and organized video producers to manage video projects from inception to completion. In this role, you will have multifunctional responsibilities, such as scriptwriting, recruiting, set design, and scheduling. You will also determine and enforce production costs, such as shooting, editing, props, and equipment.
To be successful as a video producer, you should have excellent time management and interpersonal skills. A top-notch video producer combines creativity with meticulous planning to create successful videos.Video Producer Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the creation and refinement of scripts, project concepts, and other materials.
- Creating and managing a budget for all production costs and expenses.
- Sourcing staff, negotiating with talents, and recruit crew members.
- Scheduling all tasks within the video production process.
- Handling and planning for disruptions to the project.
- Locating, checking, and booking shooting venues.
- Directing cameramen, set designers, actors, and support staff.
- Working with editors to oversee the project's finalization.
- Meeting with relevant stakeholders to discuss the project.
- Ensuring that the production quality of the final product is top-notch.
- Experience in film, media, management, production, or a related field.
- In-depth knowledge of video production processes and activities.
- Skilled at negotiation, planning, and budgeting.
- Able to lead a production team and manage several tasks at once.
- Calm under pressure and comfortable with a fast-paced work environment.
- Problem-solving skills, deadline-focused, and goal-driven.
- Meticulous in their work with high standards of excellence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident, passionate, and professional.
College Volunteer Hours Credits
Community Credits Hours
6 More opportunities with SEVEN STARS WORLD ENTERTAINMENT, INC.1 Review
About SEVEN STARS WORLD ENTERTAINMENT, INC.
6541 N. Orange Blossom Trl, 600, ORLANDO, FL 32810, US
We are helping talents that been rejected by the major company, those who were trying for so long in the entertainment industry and unable to find someone to produce and to promote them. Through our concentrated effort, we provide them with the resources they need in order for them to succeed. The operation headquartered is in the beautiful city of Orlando in the state of Florida. Our operations will expand nationally and globally.
We are preparing children and youths in the community for the real world by keeping them off the streets and away from television shows and video games that promote violence.
Our primary goal is to lower the crime rate in our beautiful Orlando city by using the arts of music, dance and singing.Seven Stars World Entertainment produce talents TV shows and events like; Dance The Runway, Showcase your Talents and Orlando Talents Connection. -We produce a wide variety singer artists in the highest quality. -We presenting the highest excellence entertainment. -We creating opportunities for talented people to build up talents in all aspects of arts. -We provide work for professionals, intellectuals and entertainers.
Multiple locations Orlando, FL 32817
December 20, 2022
- Orientation or Training
- 1 to 2 years