ORGANIZATION: NOURISHING FOOD FOR THOUGHT INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
We are looking for a few committed volunteers who are interested in taking a more active role in our organization as volunteer coordinator(s). This position will assist the Executive Director and Director of Operations by scheduling volunteer shifts, reaching out to and training new volunteers, conducting outreach to schedule volunteer shifts with groups, and assisting in developing a more formal volunteer program.
- Maintains volunteer schedule, including SignupGenius and VolunteerMatch
- Conducts outreach to obtain new volunteers (i.e. schools; civic organizations such as Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, Rotary Clubs)
- Conducts new volunteer orientation
- Maintains volunteer records, paperwork (i.e. liability waivers, health records, training records, photo/media release)
- Develops and maintains volunteer handbook
- Manages all volunteer hours/events
- Coordinates with other department heads to assess volunteer needs
- Orders volunteer t-shirts
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About NOURISHING FOOD FOR THOUGHT INC
18591 131ST TRL N, JUPITER, FL 33478, US
Nourishing Food for Thought is a nonprofit organization dedicated to empowering people to take an active role in the food that they consume. We believe in the value of clean, nutritionally dense food, and the necessity of raising animals in a holistic, sustainable environment. Through our educational programs, tours, and events, we are working to give the community the knowledge and the skills that they need to produce their own wholesome food.
In addition to providing clean, wholesome food to the Jupiter community (and beyond), our true mission is empowering people to grow their own food, and providing them with the resources and skills they need to make the move from consumers to producers. We provide community outreach and education through our tours, workshops, and special events. If our mission appeals to you, consider volunteering or donating to our cause. As we serve those in our community, we also rely on their generous support to make our mission a reality.
18591 131st Trail NorthJupiter, FL 33478
February 3, 2021
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Program Management
- Business Development
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10-20 hours per month for now