The Target Field Advantage-Fundraising
9 people are interested
Take advantage of a super fun opportunity to be a part of the MN Twins baseball scene and benefit myHealth for Teens and Young Adults!
- Volunteers work in a concession stand selling hot dogs, beer, soda, nachos, etc.
- Work alongside myHealth staff, board members, and other volunteers at Twins Games!
- myHealth receives a portion of the day's sales--the more we sell, the more myHealth makes!
- There is a position for everyone and every personality style! Love people? Work as a cashier! Love to help, but like to keep to yourself? Work behind the scenes!
- Each volunteer will get a free meal!
We'll work with your schedule.
1 Twins WayMinneapolis, MN 55403
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Baseball games vary in time, but each volunteer will arrive 1 to 2 hours before gates open, and will stay until stand is shut down. The time depends on the length of the game. Prepare for 6.5 hours, knowing that the game could end sooner.
- Mandatory 3 hour training, minimum of 4 game commitment per season.