Social Media Assistant
7 people are interested
A savant of the socialspere, you don’t just build profiles, you cultivate relationships. We’re looking for someone like you to engage our audiences through creative story-telling, digital community management and responsive analysis. With A-KEEP you positively influence our communities one post at a time.
- Innovative thinker
- Willingness to learn
- Flexible to changing deadlines and priorities
- Strong computer skills and a reliable Internet connection
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Comfortable working with a multicultural team
- Must be able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week in office and remotely
Support for volunteers:
Volunteers work under the direction of various staff members or other volunteers, who will provide task-specific training.
The Social Media Assistant may be able to attend events free of charge or at a reduced price, will receive A-KEEP's newsletter and be recognized in A-KEEP's annual/impact report.
The assistant also has the opportunity to learn skills for professional development, interact with members of the community and/or gain leadership experience.
Enjoying new experiences!
Potential volunteers will be required to complete a volunteer form and submit a resume or history of volunteer experience to be considered.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
RSA UnionMontgomery, AL 36130
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 15 hours per week