Help make someone's last days some of their best days. Be a hospice volunteer!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
3 people are interested
Volunteers are important members of the Hospice Team. They provide encouragement and companionship to our patients and families. Some volunteers work in administrative roles, helping with surveys, copying, filing and more. We are looking for caring volunteers who want to make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families.
- Provide companionship - read a book, watch a movie, play games, or just being a good listener.
- Provide a much-needed respite for caregivers
- Assist with music therapy, pet therapy, art therapy and more
- Work with office staff to provide administrative support
- Provide a meaningful impact in as little as an hour a week!
Southland Hospice provides extensive volunteer training, orientation and support.
We'll work with your schedule.
4527 N 16th StPhoenix, AZ 85016
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
- Administrative Support
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per month minimum
- Drug Screening