Communications Assistant at Seattle goodwill!
DONATE TO THIS
17 people are interested
The Seattle Goodwill Marketing and Communications team supports all internal departments, retail stores and Job Training & Education Centers with paid and unpaid advertising, public relations, marketing and creative services. The Communications Assistant will support the Marketing and Communications department with social media, content creation, photography/photo editing, prize procurement, and more.
- Update blog posts with proper SEO data and contribute to the blog.
- Produce assigned content for the internal newsletter.
- Produce photos for various events and marketing purposes.
- Monitor social media channels for engagement opportunities.
- Help source prizes for upcoming social campaigns.
- Other project and campaign support as it aligns with the interest of the volunteer and needs of the Communications team.
Essential Qualifications and Competencies:
- Comfortable asking questions and seeking assistance when needed.
- Strong writing skills and fundamental understanding of AP style.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to work sitting at a desk and in a PC office environment.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and diplomacy skills.
Three month minimum commitment required. Preferred schedule: 4 to 8 hours per week. Flexible schedule available Monday through Friday during business hours.
We'll work with your schedule.
700 Dearborn Pl SSeattle, WA 98144
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Three month minimum commitment required.