Computer Basics Instructor's Aide - Skagit County Job Training and Education Center
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
Position Description: Support Marysville Goodwill Job Training instructors by providing an extra set of hands in the classroom. Assist with preparing the classroom and class materials, starting/ending class in a timely manner, helping with group activities, working with students who need extra guidance, and providing examples to students as needed.
- Preparatory work before/after class: making copies and setting up classroom /lab activities
- Help students log on/off computers and Rosetta Stone software.
- Answer questions regarding Rosetta Stone language software functionality.
- Assist students with navigating the WorkSource job search resources.
- Help students resolve basic problems in the usage of job search software.
- Provide guidance and support to students working in small groups
- Participate in classroom activities and assist individual students during lessons and exercises
- Administrative tasks as needed
- Other activities as needed
Role Requirements & Abilities:
- Interest in working in a classroom setting with adult learners; previous experience teaching or tutoring valued but not required
- Experience working with diverse individuals with multiple barriers.
- Reliable, punctual and consistent.
- Patient, understanding, and caring.
- Strong listening skills
We'll work with your schedule.
242 East College WayMt Vernon, WA 98273
- Teaching / Instruction
- General Education
- Must be at least 18
- 3-6 months