Online Clerical Assistance Requested - Special Assignment (National)
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
98 people are interested
National - Gladly Serving U.S. Private Home Residents Since 2009 - Exclusive Consumer Information Service
(Opportunity Inquiries Are Between The Hours of 10 AM- 4 PM - Mon-Fri)
FOR VOLUNTEERS WHO ARE RESIDENTS OF PRIVATE HOMES IN THE U.S. - 18 YEARS OLD AND OVER
*We are a 501 (c )(3) non-profit corporation of independent volunteers. Our emphasis is on sharing free information with U.S. private home heads which enables them to make safer decisions about hiring contractors to work in, on, or around their properties. No binding commitments or schedules.
"It's not a 'job.' It's a 'personal activity'." (HGRBS Volunteer Creed)
Strictly Online. Ability To Identify Inactive Hyperlinks.
Aside from being 18 years of age or over; a U.S. Citizen who resides here, and computer literate ... ....
- Unbiased (we serve ALL U.S. residents regardless of race, nationality, social and/or political beliefs)
- Very comfortable about sharing useful information with others.
- Passionate about what you do.
- Pro-private home setting.
- Self-motivated and able to deliver as promised!
Although there are quite a few other suggested assignments available, HGRBS present priority is the "SERVICE BOOKLET." This opportunity entails volunteers going online to inspect for and to report on inactive or "dead links" which often occur in this free self-help guide which HGRBS makes available online. This exclusive free booklet is designed to help residents make safer and wiser decisions about contractors they hire.
There are easy-to-follow tips for volunteers to be the best they can be. In short, you will be helping to locate "dead" or "inactive" links in them, then emailing your report on your findings to HGRBS Special Assignments area. Then your report is sent to HGRBS web-techs who restore the links you have reported inactive. Success!Please help.
*After 30 days, "Certificates of Appreciation"are sent via email to volunteers who successfully complete a minimum 10 separate inspections of different Service Booklets or other special free documents residents will benefit from. Does this sound like something you are comfortable doing?
Please feel free to connect with HGRBS Special Assignments via Volunteermatch clearance. This helps towards confirming volunteers meet basic requirements.
THANK YOU FOR STEPPING FORWARD!
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Administrative Support
- Must be at least 18
- Volunteer Prerogative. As volunteers, we are on our own time. We can devote as little or as much time as is suitable towards our personal schedule towards delivering on opportunities we opt to participate in.
- (Please Inquire About This Special Opportunity Between The Hours of 10 AM- 4 PM - Mon-Fri) Expect response within 24 hours of inquiry. Thank You For Stepping Forward!