Community Messengers Needed To Drop Off Helpful Flyers At Community Centers Where They Live
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
10 people are interested
(Opportunity Inquiries Are Between The Hours of 10 AM- 4 PM - Mon-Fri)
*We are a 501 (c )(3) non-profit corporation of independent volunteers. Our emphasis is on sharing free information with U.S. private home heads which enables them to make safer decisions about hiring contractors to work in, on, or around their properties. No binding commitments or schedules.
"It's not a 'job.' It's a 'personal activity'." (HGRBS Volunteer Creed)
Aside from being 18 years of age or over; a U.S. Citizen who resides here, and computer literate:
- Unbiased (we serve ALL U.S. residents regardless of race, ethnicity, social and/or political beliefs)
- Very comfortable about sharing useful information with others.
- Passionate about what you do.
- Pro-private home setting.
- Self-motivated and able to accomplish your volunteer goals.
Great! You are here! Thank you for stepping forward for this very special opportunity to share the news locally about the HGRBS "Free Service Policy." You will only do this (if you opt) at a time most suitable to you. Our nonprofit offers free information online for residents of private homes. This information helps them make safer and wiser choices about home improvement contractors they hire. In some cases, there are dishonest home improvement contractors who also prey on our disabled, seniors, and women.
We share free information which helps residents know how to select the best. We also have lots of free information to help residents resolve issues which may arise. We do not charge for anything. We are self-sufficient. Subsequently, as a volunteer Community Messenger, basically you are dropping off flyers at your community center (or other social organization). The flyer is about the availability of our "Free Service Policy." It contains the web-address to the actual "Free Service Policy" website which explains it all.
If this social opportunity is suitable for you, or if you require more details, please feel completely free to connect with HGRBS Special Assignments via Volunteermatch clearance. This helps towards confirming volunteers meet basic requirements.
THANK YOU FOR STEPPING FORWARD!
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- People Skills
- General Education
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 18
- Volunteer's Prerogative. There are no special time commitments. Volunteers are always on their own time with HGRBS opportunities. They can devote as little or as much time as they like. All are independent volunteers delivering on their own schedule.
- (Please Inquire About This Special Opportunity Between The Hours of 10 AM- 4 PM - Mon-Fri) Expect response within 24 hours of inquiry. Thank You For Stepping Forward!