Facebook Page Manager for a Non-Profit Organization
7 people are interested
Sneha Karma Foundation is a USA based 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organization focusing on projects in India. Our Vision is to build an ecosystem which will enable the under privileged girls to get an equal opportunity to pursue their dreams. We are committed to support them until they become independent and self-empowered
Our Facebook Page has the following objective
1. Keeping our Donors informed about how their hard earned money is making a difference
2. Keeping our Volunteers informed about how their hard work is helping
3. Motivating other visitors to our page to donate or join us as a volunteer
The Facebook Page Program Manager will be responsible for the following :
1. Regularly changing the Cover Page
2. Making regular Facebook Post
The Volunteers will be responsible for making the graphics / write up the post. They will be given access to our photo library.
Please apply today by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please attach your resume and/or link to your linkedin profile and links to sample of the work done. Please make sure that you are available for atleast 5 hours per week for atleast 90 days.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Critical Thinking
- Graphic Design / Print
- Must be at least 20
- Minimum of 5 hours per week for 90 days
- good written english communication, creative thinking