Quality Control Inspectors Needed 4 Online Inspections of HGRBS Docs/Websites for Flawed Hyperlinks
13 people are interested
National - Gladly Serving U.S. Private Home Residents Since 2009 - Exclusive Consumer Information Service
(Opportunity Inquiries Are Between The Hours of 10 AM- 4 PM - Mon-Fri)
FOR VOLUNTEERS WHO ARE RESIDENTS OF PRIVATE HOMES IN THE U.S. - 18 YEARS OLD AND OVER
Desktop or Laptop Access Required. Strictly Online. Intellectually Sharp. Hyperlink Privy.
*We are a 501 (c )(3) non-profit corporation of independent volunteers. Our emphasis is on sharing free information with U.S. private home heads which enables them to make safer decisions about hiring contractors to work in, on, or around their properties. No binding commitments or schedules.
"It's not a 'job.' It's a 'personal activity'." (HGRBS Volunteer Creed) Your help is needed.
Aside from being an adult; a U.S. Citizen w/internet savvy ... ...
- Have a very special compassion for the rights and privileges of U.S. homeowners.
- Okay with receiving and going according to special instructions.
- Unbiased (our residents and volunteers are of ALL races, nationalities, ethnicity, religious beliefs).
- Self-motivated and pro-active.
- Very comfortable with receiving instructions from online.
- Very comfortable volunteering online.
- Sincerely believe in our mission to U.S. private home heads.
As an Online Quality Control Inspector(OQCI), you visit designated areas online where there are HGRBS-related documents/websites. This suggested assignment can also entail inspecting our very special free online resident's booklet known as the "SERVICE BOOKLET." The booklet contains important helpful hyperlinks for residents. What volunteers do is inspect the booklet(s) for broken or "INACTIVE" hyperlinks, then report these to other HGRBS Special Assignments volunteers for repair. There are easy to follow tips. Your assistance is very much requested.
*After 30 days, Certificates of Appreciation are sent to volunteers who successfully complete a minimum 10 separate quality control inspections (qci's). Please have Desktop/Laptop access. No mobile devises.
If you would like to be of assistance in this laudable cause, please register though Volunteermatch:THANK YOU FOR STEPPING FORWARD!
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Data Entry
- Must be at least 18
- Volunteer's Prerogative
- (Please Inquire About This Special Opportunity Between The Hours of 10 AM- 4 PM - Mon-Fri)