‘Neighbors Helping Neighbors’ Share About Helpful Free Booklet
4 people are interested
(Opportunity Inquiries Are Between The Hours of 10 AM- 4 PM - Mon-Fri)
*We are a 501 (c )(3) non-profit corporation of independent volunteers. Our emphasis is on sharing free information with U.S. private home heads which enables them to make safer decisions about hiring contractors to work in, on, or around their properties. No binding commitments or schedules.
"It's not a 'job.' It's a 'personal activity'." (HGRBS Volunteer Creed)
Aside from being 18 years of age or over; a U.S. Citizen who resides here, and computer literate ... ....
- Unbiased (we serve ALL U.S. residents regardless of race, ethnicity, social and/or political beliefs)
- Very comfortable about sharing useful information with others.
- Passionate about what you do.
- Pro-private home setting.
- Self-motivated and able to deliver as promised!
The free online booklet is the "SERVICE BOOKLET." It was gradually assembled in 2017 with the participation of volunteers from various states. Their contributions were primarily virtual and in their own time. The reason for its creation is that many of our private home heads are regularly taken advantage of by home improvement contractors who are not honest. In this light, HGRBS realized the need for our private home decision makers to be better informed and better prepared to make the safest and wisest choices hiring others to work in, on, or around our homes. What this suggested volunteer assignment entails is sharing the good news about the "SERVICE BOOKLET" with neighbors and friends who are private home heads.
These are neighbors you are on good terms with. Invariably, not only will they be better prepared but as much, this can make your relationship with them more meaningful.
If this social opportunity is suitable for you, or if you require more details, please feel completely free to connect with HGRBS Special Assignments via Volunteermatch clearance. This helps towards confirming volunteers meet basic requirements.
THANK YOU FOR STEPPING FORWARD!
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Adult Education
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Special Needs
- Must be at least 18
- Always it is volunteer prerogative to devote as little or a much time to a suggested assignment.
- (Please Inquire About This Special Opportunity Between The Hours of 10 AM- 4 PM - Mon-Fri) Expect response within 24 hours of inquiry. Thank You For Stepping Forward!