Community Awareness Volunteers
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
10 people are interested
(Opportunity Inquiries Are Between The Hours of 10 AM- 4 PM - Mon-Fri)
*We are a 501 (c )(3) non-profit corporation of independent volunteers. Our emphasis is on sharing free information with U.S. private home heads which enables them to make safer decisions about hiring contractors to work in, on, or around their properties. No binding commitments or schedules.
"It's not a 'job.' It's a 'personal activity'." (HGRBS Volunteer Creed)
Aside from being 18 years of age or over; a U.S. Citizen who resides here, and computer literate:
- Unbiased (we serve ALL U.S. residents regardless of race, ethnicity, social and/or political beliefs)
- Very comfortable about sharing useful information with others.
- Passionate about what you do.
- Pro-private home setting.
- Self-motivated and able to accomplish your volunteer goals.
When you opt to be a Community Awareness volunteer with HGRBS, this entails posting and/or handing out prescribed flyers in your area. These flyers are a way you can share with your neighbors helpful information about the free "Service Booklet" HGRBS offers online. They can use it to help them make safer and wiser decisions about contractors they hire. Most contractors are great, but some are dishonest. The more neighbors know how to distinguish between the two, the more likely are they to make the best choice. This is what your volunteering to share about the "Service Booklet" can help your neighbors do. HGRBS always offers easy-to-follow tips to all volunteers related to the specific nature of opportunities.
If this social opportunity is suitable for you, or if you require more details, please feel completely free to connect with HGRBS Special Assignments via Volunteermatch clearance. This helps towards confirming volunteers meet basic requirements.
THANK YOU FOR STEPPING FORWARD!
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- People Skills
- Public Relations
- Must be at least 18
- Volunteer Prerogative. Volunteers can devote as little or as much time he/she requires per opportunity. However, HGRBS does not offer "community hours." All volunteers are hoped to be more concerned with helping others. Amazing few.
- (Please Inquire About This Special Opportunity Between The Hours of 10 AM- 4 PM - Mon-Fri) Expect response within 24 hours of inquiry. Thank You For Stepping Forward!